Let the holiday season begin. This time of year we bloggers are quick to tell you all about our favorite things in the hopes of giving you some ideas for the runners or fitness enthusiasts in your life. Take, for example, my guide from last year. Link
This year I wanted to go bigger. This year I didn't just want to tell you about my favorite things. I wanted to give them away. So consider this my best Oprah impression because I am doing the BIGGEST giveaway I have ever done full of my favorite brands that are sure to make the runner on your list (or you) smile big.
- ProCompression: Most runners will tell you how nice compression is for long running. ProCompression has combined form and function with these socks.
- Oiselle: These pants by Oiselle are Ah-mazing. The fit is perfect for running and grocery shopping and just about everything.
- Sparkly Soul: These headbands REALLY don't slip. I personally love the wide bands but you get to pick if you win.
- Mizuno Wave Rider 17: These are the NEWEST shoes from Mizuno. A great neutral shoe that I love. You can see my review here.
- Nuun: Oh Nuun, I love thee. Right now, I'm obsessing over the Cherry Limeade.
- Timex: My day to day watch is this Timex Ironman Sleek.
*Actual Timex watch color may vary.
a Rafflecopter giveaway