I love blogging, tweeting and just in general staying connected. You are all friends of mine and talking to you makes me happy but with all that's going on with life in general, I need to re prioritize a little.
- I need to limit my twitter time
- I need to set a goal of posting 5 times/week (more on really exciting weeks)
- I need to spend dinner times talking to my husband and son
- I need to spend more quality time with my husband after E goes to bed
- I need time to heal and live
Now this won't be easy believe me. I am never more than 3 feet from my phone and that's the problem. I want to make sure that the time I have with you is quality as well as my family.
I hope you can understand. I'm not sure what days I'll be taking off and what days I'll be posting. It will depend on the week but visit me daily just to see. I'll try to post reminders on Twitter and Facebook and I'll be on Twitter in spurts. But it's time to cleanse a little.
Have you ever found that you might be "addicted" to social media? How do you keep everything balanced?