Wednesday, September 12, 2012
The Motivation Behind The CrossFit Games
At 10:30 last night when I FINALLY had a chance to sit for a minute, I turned on the TV and it defaulted to ESPN. Can you tell my husband watched TV last? But it turned out to be a good thing. The CrossFit games were on and I started watching and was hooked. I really needed to go to bed but I couldn’t stop watching. I just got more and more excited. Now, I have to say I’ve never had the chance to do CrossFit for a number of reasons but I’m really dying too.
Apply To Be Featured!
- The Rut - What Is It and How To Defeat It
- Meet Zoey!
- More Than Memories: Endorphin Warrior Giveaway
- 4 Minutes of Hellacious Fun
- Successful Pinterest Dinner and Temporary Tattoos
- Unapologetically Strong
- Mommys Mundane Workout
- Setting Goals and Overcoming Fears
- The Motivation Behind The CrossFit Games
- Fredbird, Family and a Free-For-All
- My Health Hiatus
- I'm A Selfish Mom and Proud Of It
- In The Essence Of Full Disclosure
- The Final Final Nuun Hood to Coast Update
- I'm About to get Pretty Muddy
- ▼ September (15)
- ► 2011 (138)