If that title didn't have you clicking then I don't know what would. I've just been compiling all this random stuff I've been dying to tell you about and I've been so tired at night that finding the energy to study and blog hasn't happened but I've snuck away here for just a little bit to get it all down. Ok here it goes:
1. Pinterest Recipe - We all do it. We pin, and pin and pin some more with great ambitions of completing every project, making every recipe and dressing like rockstars. Well, little by little, I've actually done some of those projects (or A-Frame) with some success and I've started on the recipes. On Monday I made a crockpot recipe that I'm still in love with. I could seriously go downstairs and eat the leftovers right now. It was a balsamic chicken with whole wheat angel hair pasta. Holy cow!? To die for. I changed the recipe slightly to accommodate my family and my tastes but it was amazing. It is definitely going to be made again
2. Temporary Tattoos - I've been meaning to tell you about these for a while but before Hood to Coast, I had temporary tattoos made with my blog logo on it. I think they are pretty sweet. I probably should've gotten them bigger but for the first go-round, I'm happy with them. I will definitely be wearing one in the STL Rock'n Roll next month. Don't you love my little model? E wears it so well. He is the original little running buddy.
Think you want one? Leave me a comment letting me know you do and follow me on Facebook. I'll pick a random number of people (depending on how many I can get out the door) and send some
3. Gym Routine - I decided to shake things up a bit at the gym last night. I made my own WOD and it ended up being pretty good. So good, in fact, I thought I'd share it. I call it "What time is it? Gym:30"
I would recommend addind some core work to this (maybe some planks) and resting just a little between each set. Ok, go!
4. New Computer - I have been saving and saving for a new computer and now I'm torn on what to get. Well, actually, I'm probably not as torn as I think but I do want your input. I am really thinking about the MacBook Air but wondered if I'd miss any of the features of the MacBook Pro. If I get it this weekend I get the student price (since I am in school) and a little bonus.
5. Vacation Time - We are less than a month away from our Hawaiian vacation and I'm really excited to go but nervous about the flight with a 2 year old. I'm planning on bringing all kinds of things to try to keep him busy but I'm always on the lookout for good apps. Know of any? Is it weird to think about earphones for a kid (I'm going to look into it but I'm betting it's not a good idea)?
More Ways to Connect with Moms Little Running Buddy: