So I have a little confession to make. I've gained a little weight being pregnant and all. I'm ok with it except for one problem. I always seem to gain it in my thighs which means chaffing during runs. Boo!
When Gold Bond approached me about their newest product: Gold Bond Friction Defense, I knew I had to try it (just in time for the Rock n Roll).
- Who Uses: From diehard athletes to moderate fitness participants to formal function attendees wearing uncomfortable undergarments to professionals in uniforms, or one of the 1/3 of Americans that are obese and fight friction caused by body parts rubbing together with daily activities
- When/How to Use: Apply to areas that feel friction before irritation as prevention or on sensitive skin that is irritated and burning to treat and soothe skin.
- Where: At such a great price point, it's also available at nationwide retailers including: Wal-Mart, Target, Walgreens and CVS
Product ingredients Ingredient Function
· Fumed silica
· Slip and oil absorption
· Aloe and Bisabolol
· Soothing skin conditioning
· Zinc oxide
· Bulking agent
· Ginger Root Extract
Soothing, skin conditioning
· Vitamin E
· Skin conditioning
Partial ingredient list.
So then I tried it. I even took it to Hawaii and I'm glad I did. It does exactly what it says it will and all without any negatives. It's a must have product for all athletes!
I'm so happy with mine that I'd like to give two readers a full size sample and a cozy pair of Gold Bond Socks! The giveaway will end on Sunday with a winner announced Sunday evening or Monday (depending on how I feel after the Rock n Roll St. Louis)
Enter by doing the following:
1. Follow MomsLittleRunningBuddy on Twitter
2. Google + this post
3. Follow this blog
4. Tweet or Share on your Facebook page, the info below:
I just registered for a FLASH giveaway of Gold Bond Friction Defense from @MomsLRB #GoldBondFrictionDefense http://tinyurl.com/9z8ufen