- Amanda over at Fit Pregnancy and Parenting and I are jointly giving away an ENTIRE outfit (Tank and bottoms) from For Two Fitness, a stylish maternity fitness apparel line.
- Molly from Miss Molly Motivates is giving away a Prenatal Yoga DVD
- Amanda will be reviewing and giving-away a healthy eCookBook for busy moms AND a one hour consultation from New Leaf Wellness,
- Jess from Blonde Ponytail Fitness will be giving-away products from GNC and Reebok.
- I will be giving away a one year's subscription to FitPregnancy (or Shape Magazine).
But I wanted to answer a question that I'm getting a lot right now because I think it's important. The question is essentially
"How are you staying fit during your pregnancy?"
The answer is basically the same way I was before I got pregnant: Running (when I can), Alternative cardio (elliptical, stair machine, treadmill) and of course, weight training.
In fact, being pregnant means you don't necessarily have to lift a lot of extra weight. You are carrying the weight with you. Why not use it to your advantage. Your body weight and gravity are your best friends right now.
To show you what I mean, I wanted to give you an example of one of the workouts I've been doing. I basically let my belly be the weight so no real weights needed. Always check with your doctor first but working out while pregnant is a great thing!
Single Leg Lunges
Modified Triceps Push-ups
See how easy it is? You can do it anywhere! I end up doing mine in my basement sometimes.
Hopefully all this pregnancy fun is motivating you to get out and get fit. It's never too late and anything is better than nothing you can have a fit pregnancy too!
What do you think? What are your favorite ways to stay fit?
Related Posts: Prepping for Baby Checklist | Tips and Motivation for Staying Fit During Pregnancy
- Twitter - @momslrb
- Instagram - Momslrb
- Facebook - Mom's Little Running Buddy
- Pinterest - Katie McFarland