I was given a pair of the earbuds as well as the fitclips. Here's my breakdown of each:
- Koss gives you three different earbuds to fit your ears. The great thing is that they really are tailored to woman's ear. They are smaller than other "sizable" earbuds you could get at this price point.
- That's the next thing. They retail for $30, which is pretty good considering your getting sweat-proof, cute, highly functional earbuds.
- Not really a con but you do have to practice getting the earbuds in at just the right angle so that they stay put.
- If you are one to like the clips, you'll like these. They, again, are designed smaller to hug a woman's ear.
- The price point is still $30 which makes these a pretty accessible.
- They would be great for the gym or listening to MBA lectures around the house when you're trying to carry an infant and chase a toddler. ;)
- If you're running outside and have sunglasses, and maybe a headband, it can be difficult to get these to lay in the right position. I tried a couple different ways and couldn't get them to feel comfortable.
Overall, if your price point is in the $30 range, I would definitely recommend checking them out. You can definitely tell Koss and Dara (because we go by first names now) put a lot of effort into making a good product.
Go check them out for yourself! Go Shopping!
How do you listen to your music? Do you use earbuds or clips?